Wednesday, March 4, 2009











Hey guys.. aite juz to letcha no.. i added the cbox tingy.. im sure u can c.. once again first to tag.. lolz.. hahas.. n the voting poll ting gona b up soons..im getting all the pictures i can of the class for the sch newsletter n powerpoint n stuff so pls kindly pass me whatever pictures of the class u have.. either u or ur frens... doesnt really matter.. i guess tchers tht teach us oso can.. n yeah must b in sch uniform ur pics.. except for tchers la.. common sense rite? n yup either send me the pics tom via bluetooth of email them to me at bebe_bombshell@hotmail.com.. n juz coz everyone can c my email add dun send me crap mails.. hahas.. but add me up in msn.. hehes.. ok then lots a work to do bout this blog here.. so catch up wif ya ltr.. remember the pics!! i nid it!! hahas.. ok then sign ups.. stay cool chill relax.. our class motto.. no act its my motto.. haha.. okays then bbyes!!!

Shenazeer Salim :D :P!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment