Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Conversations with the Class

That was what I intended to do instead of calling it a detention session for all.......

Nonetheless, you were pretty impatient to sit through it as we tried to get over the technical glitch.

For those who go to the class blog regularly enough, you would have figured out by now that I was pretty distressed by your behaviour and lack of sensitivities:(

Save for Raphael whom, I think sensed my feelings, and tried to send me an apology of sorts on behalf of the class, the rest of you seemed blissfully unaware that you have hurt my feelings with ur insensitive behaviour.

We need time to talk with each other and get things sorted out before it gets more pronounced. Like a bitter pill or medicine that you have to swallow to cure all aches and pains, you need to give and make time for the class to get better with each passing day.

I want all of you to do well not just academically but to build ur character too -- so that you grow to become more discerning and understanding of the people around you -- instead of reacting in a childish & naive way.

Post ur feelings or thots in the blog if u think the class is doing things right or if they can learn to refrain from doing the wrong things.


Ur main FT

No comments:

Post a Comment