Friday, July 3, 2009

Food & Food and more......


Hi people
We've managed to survive the 1st week of school & despite the problems faced with food orders & monies paid up, I think we have stood by each other as a class. That is the way to go and not to push the blame on another person.

Charlotte has had to handle a lot lately & shoulder more responsibilities as the class chairman. Give her ur support and work alongside each other. Money alone cannot buy trust & friendship.....trust me cos I've been through all of those when I was ur age:)

Fyi, I've paid up $195 in cash for the total orders as the food coupons exchanged are counted as monies too. Any other shortage or excess monies are automatically channelled to the class fund & Syairah is controlling that by reporting the details to me.

I could see by the drop in orders for Tuesday, that many of u feel that it is too troublesome to order food from the canteen. By all means u are encouraged to bring food prepared at Mum's kitchen for healthy & hygienic food:)

Things will remain status quo when u come back to school on Tuesday as far as lessons in homerooms & CCA are concerned.

On another note:
Bring ur travel declaracaration forms on Tuesday.

For all youngsters like u, have a good break during the Youth Day weekend.
For the others like me, I need to recharge my batteries too:)

Enjoy!


Ur thotful FT


No comments:

Post a Comment