Sunday, March 27, 2011

It will be may more weeks to the end of this term....

Hello peeps
How are all of you doing? Yesterday, I went back to school for the Meet-the-Parents' session for the new sec 1 kiddos. It brings back memories of the time when I met all ur parents way back in March 2009. Now I'm seeing Ellie helping out the young uns and their parents. The parents' concern are still the same....

I also just got to know that Aloysius Teo is  Sedderick's bro and I'm glad to see that some of you, at least, think that TSS is good enough for ur siblings to join the school. That's the way to go guys:)

Anyway, this is going to be a busy week ahead, what with the sports heats coming up on Wednesday & Thursday and Achievers Day hot on the heels in 2 weeks' time! Thank God I'm not an  Asst. House Mistress anymore this year, though I'm still in Cypress...and it rocks...yeah!!


Who else but me ~ Mrs S

No comments:

Post a Comment