Sunday, March 13, 2011

What's new this coming holidays?

Hi everyone
How are all of you going to enjoy your one-week break? It's too short but then again it's a welcomed breather for all of us, rite?

I started the holiday weekend rolling with a wedding lunch....and a movie the same nite at Jurong Point Cinemax. I Am Four is an awesome action flick:) Sunday was a lazy day..spent relaxing at home first before paying a visit to my brother's place.

I want to change my mobile phone since my Samsung Touch died last Wednesday....but couldn't decide between an I-Phone or a Blackberry...lol:) Can anyone suggest which is the better smartphone between the two? Am also considering the Samsung Galaxy but since my last 2 phones were Samsung models, it seem more apt that I try to change to a different model now.


Well...well... that's all I've to share for this week. What about you guys? Nobody seems to want to post anything these days...sigh....


Ur chirpy ~ Mrs S

No comments:

Post a Comment