Sunday, November 27, 2011

Open House for TSS

Good morning everyone!
What a beautiful day to wake up too, knowing that I don't have to officially report to school everyday from Monday onwards....lol! It has been a hectic 2 days...preparing the booths for the school's Open house on Friday. Yesterday's Open House started from 8.30 am. The trickle of visitors - the  anxious parents & the newly-minted PSLE graduands came shopping for their secondary schools. Some came with younger & older siblings in tow.

We talked to all and sundry who wanted to know what TSS has to offer their child - be it in academic excellence or CCA prowess or even in terms of the care given to their precious child :) It was a big help to have some students to help out at the booths - not least because they are a product of Tanglin and what they say about the school means more to the young would-be Tanglinian. Parents talked to the teachers more as they want to know about our school's results, results, results! We even had one super-anxious parent who asked for our Sec 1 exam papers for the child to practise in preparation for secondary school life. OMG!!

I saw the video clip done by students who had completed the Financial Literacy course. All I can say is that Yone Phar makes a lousy loanshark & Raphael looks good on camera :p The next time the EL department needs actors, we know who to call..hahaha :)

I know you peeps have had close to 3 weeks hols since the end of term, and some are starting to show signs of boredom - not meeting friends in school or going out on random outings for the sheer fun of having the holidays!! Some lucky ones are already going to or may even have returned from family holidays abroad:)

The teachers need a break too - to recharge ourselves; we are not machines you know... I need a rest from school... lol! A staycation would be good ~ with some shopping thrown in cos the year-end bonus and Christmas is coming...yay!!

So everyone, stay chirpy and happy cos December is just a couple of days away. Be merry, be generous and stay positive. Enjoy the holidays while they are here :D


Your jolly teacher
~Mrs S~

2 comments:

  1. Hello ,
    Am Mrs Cynthia corvin . Am a lady with a great testimony I live in USA and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $360,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $360,000.0.Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs cynthia corvin, that refer you to him. contact Mr.Zak,via email:- feroozsuptoo@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS

    ReplyDelete